FearLess Ran Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FearLess Ran Online

FearLess Ran Online Ep3 mixed Ep4!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebirth Class Donation Charge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Binchoutan
Advance Gamer
Advance Gamer
Binchoutan

Rebirth Class Donation Charge Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth Class Donation Charge   Rebirth Class Donation Charge Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:35 am

Uhh, hi! im just wondering if can you make something like "instant" gender change for the character!? im sure some of the players can imagine they have like a female swordsman or a male archer something like that, a friend told me that GM jerwin himself told him that it is possible to have new class here, however... it requires at least 50 reborns, some people might be pretty sick and tired of reborning for so many times, so i'm just wondering if can you do something like that, like you can make specific prices regarding number of reborns like 10, 20, 30, 40 or the no reborn and just instant "new class" character, what do you guys think!?

Thanks for hearing out this little suggestion of mine, more power to the server! flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.cybasumo.com
Infinity
Senior Gamer
Senior Gamer
Infinity

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Class Donation Charge   Rebirth Class Donation Charge Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:18 am

hmmm.....sorry i want it also to have a new class and character...but until now no database found in the private source of database...they found only the client but they don't have database to complete the ep4 full...but they do there best to find....about the reborn that you suggest for...i agree with that...but a little bit that i can't understand on your opinion...sorry....hehehe....as of now the server style is the best and challenging...but the final decision was in the hand of the owner..

sorry for my English...
Back to top Go down
Binchoutan
Advance Gamer
Advance Gamer
Binchoutan

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Class Donation Charge   Rebirth Class Donation Charge Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:44 am

nah... it's ok i think you're english is good, anwyays, im just friggin excited to have a malae archer and a male shaman, something like that! hee hee hee!

nice sig, btw is that an online game!? it looks cool ya know!
Back to top Go down
Infinity
Senior Gamer
Senior Gamer
Infinity

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Class Donation Charge   Rebirth Class Donation Charge Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:01 am

yeh!!its an online game..but i cut it so that it looks different from the original...i want it also that mix order but im waiting for that time....i wish that rz have ep4 database...
Back to top Go down
Binchoutan
Advance Gamer
Advance Gamer
Binchoutan

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Class Donation Charge   Rebirth Class Donation Charge Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:45 am

Infinity wrote:
yeh!!its an online game..but i cut it so that it looks different from the original...i want it also that mix order but im waiting for that time....i wish that rz have ep4 database...

what online game is that!? geee have you seen the screenshot for mixing order!? i think jerwin posted it in one of the boards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Class Donation Charge   Rebirth Class Donation Charge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebirth Class Donation Charge
Page 1 of 1