FearLess Ran Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FearLess Ran Online

FearLess Ran Online Ep3 mixed Ep4!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW ADDICTED TO THE GAME ARE YOU?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
starrnova
Advance Gamer
Advance Gamer

HOW ADDICTED TO THE GAME ARE YOU? Empty
PostSubject: HOW ADDICTED TO THE GAME ARE YOU?   HOW ADDICTED TO THE GAME ARE YOU? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:30 pm

Smokespew is right, I started with RO. During that time, I was hooked to the game, hooked line and sinker. I remember times when I slept while my housemates are awake. Frequently I took my meals in front of the computer. [The time when my acolyte was training in GH to become a Priest]. There was even a time I played 3 days straight. My parents took a fit. I was really hooked.

Share to us your experience, how addicted are you?
Back to top Go down
smokespew
Senior Gamer
Senior Gamer
smokespew

PostSubject: Re: HOW ADDICTED TO THE GAME ARE YOU?   HOW ADDICTED TO THE GAME ARE YOU? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:35 pm

hello star^_^

hmmm how im addicted w/ it.. i use to play it when i have no school days.. 22hrs a day.. w/out eating.. only water or a softdrink will do for me...

as long as i play really dont feel hunger... as long as i play i enjoy it..
everytime, every seconds and minute....

i play it becoz i like to have many friends..
at this game i met a girl.... in this server i met samantha garcia..
everytime we play..... im always smiling and at good mood(NGITI HANGGANG TENGA)

by now i quit RO phil. but i have there rare items like:
+8ICEPICK[1]
+10Valkyrie SET
+10armors/equips and 4MVPcards (TG, phreeoni, maya and GTB)....

but now its time to be the ONE... at this game ill raise my name....
" THIS IS MY NEW GAME, THIS MY NEW LIFE!!!"

weeeeeeeeeeee lol! lol! lol! btw i sell my items in RO phil. server(FREYA) Best offer for my account is 37k PHP.
nyahahahah but i dont want that offer... its too cheap,.. i expend over 60k php for my account heheh lol! lol! lol!

but now FEARLESS RAN IS MY NEW GAME!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers RAISE UR HANDS

PLAY FOR FUN, MAKE FRIENDS, AND BE PATIENT
NO PATIENT IS ALWAYS A LOSER!!!!!!lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
starrnova
Advance Gamer
Advance Gamer

PostSubject: Re: HOW ADDICTED TO THE GAME ARE YOU?   HOW ADDICTED TO THE GAME ARE YOU? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:30 pm

Hi! Starr is my priest in RO! Laughing

I understand what you"re saying smokespew. hehehe Even on semi-retirement I'm urged by friends to come back but RL has claimed me.

I'm always poor ingame but rich in friends. Wink Something that I'm proud of.

Btw, the tips to become a good forumer is in the General Discussion. I hope it can help.
Back to top Go down
spacemercs
Adept Gamer
Adept Gamer
spacemercs

PostSubject: Re: HOW ADDICTED TO THE GAME ARE YOU?   HOW ADDICTED TO THE GAME ARE YOU? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:40 am

wassup!!!

im addicted to game as ppl addicted 2 drugs...hahaha....i always play when i got the chance...
until 1 time ive played 4 2 days straight and stop for only drinking and using the toilet(hahahaha) lol! lol! lol!

i often played aveg 7 hours a day in a year....hahaha Very Happy Very Happy

2 my addiction of games i make new friends WORLDWIDE BABEY!!!!woohoooo and learn new languange as well...so it's a learning proses i guess? cyclops cyclops

i never played ro be4...but i played the private server..hehehe...i like wizard...
lol! lol!

my most addict game is ran of coz....ive played ran last 3 years....a lot have changes since i played it....but in the original server my char lvl not that high......136 my highest...im lazy but..i help ppl a lot in their quest and item hunting...
and a lot of private server ive played....and none of them as stable as FearLessRan (this is not butt kiss 2 imprese any1)

so with the stable server im playing higher averg hour of playing...i played now 8 hours non stop...

MY GOAL IS 2 BE NOM 1 in the ranking...coz i cannot donate need 2 count on reborn hahahaha

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

thank u!!!
Back to top Go down
starrnova
Advance Gamer
Advance Gamer

PostSubject: Re: HOW ADDICTED TO THE GAME ARE YOU?   HOW ADDICTED TO THE GAME ARE YOU? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:17 am

I got your message, loud an clear! rabbit You're an addict alright.

Speaking many language, it reminds me to make another thread. Guys watch out for it.
Back to top Go down
torete
Advance Gamer
Advance Gamer
torete

PostSubject: Re: HOW ADDICTED TO THE GAME ARE YOU?   HOW ADDICTED TO THE GAME ARE YOU? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:03 am

hmmm.. let me share also my addiction on games..hehe..LOLZ...

i'm addicted to games let's just i play 25/8..hehe..others are 24/7 right??im not that addict..im more than that...

meaning no eat just drink,,,..and my rest is only if im going to a cr..hehe..... Very Happy

i can play straight everyday even without foods...i dont feel hungry if i'm in front of pc..i just enjoy the game.....

lol!

let's just enjoy it and earn new friends as well....i love to do that...

khyro
Mah LiL.VeTeRaNa

now IGN:
erhiz_24

HOW ADDICTED TO THE GAME ARE YOU? 1_512691394l

no mercy to be given...cause i'm just a weak that kills anybody....
Back to top Go down
starrnova
Advance Gamer
Advance Gamer

PostSubject: Re: HOW ADDICTED TO THE GAME ARE YOU?   HOW ADDICTED TO THE GAME ARE YOU? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:33 am

Wow, 3 addicts in a row lol!

Are we to hear from others?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW ADDICTED TO THE GAME ARE YOU?   HOW ADDICTED TO THE GAME ARE YOU? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW ADDICTED TO THE GAME ARE YOU?
Page 1 of 1