FearLess Ran Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FearLess Ran Online

FearLess Ran Online Ep3 mixed Ep4!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAX. CHARACTER LIMIT ONCE AGAIN MET!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
starrnova
Advance Gamer
Advance Gamer

MAX. CHARACTER LIMIT ONCE AGAIN MET! Empty
PostSubject: MAX. CHARACTER LIMIT ONCE AGAIN MET!   MAX. CHARACTER LIMIT ONCE AGAIN MET! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:07 pm

Congrats to all Admins and GM Team for breaking the max. character limit. Barely a month ago when the server limit was upgraded from 80 and now 300. Isn't it a big jump. I noticed it last Saturday but get held up reporting it. Hats up to all!

However, does this mean the server is strained? And had to be upgraded again? Oh no, not this fast! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
spacemercs
Adept Gamer
Adept Gamer
spacemercs

PostSubject: Re: MAX. CHARACTER LIMIT ONCE AGAIN MET!   MAX. CHARACTER LIMIT ONCE AGAIN MET! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:16 pm

what do u mean by server is strained???
Back to top Go down
starrnova
Advance Gamer
Advance Gamer

PostSubject: Re: MAX. CHARACTER LIMIT ONCE AGAIN MET!   MAX. CHARACTER LIMIT ONCE AGAIN MET! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:54 pm

hhhmmm ... how shall I reword it ... I'm not good about technicalities in computer specs. ... So ill try ... Does it mean the server has reached its max. capacity to run effectively? Does this mean impending upgrades again of some parts like the harddisk or whatever needed?

To tell you frankly I got this weird feeling that something is bound to happen ever since Admin[Jerwin] decided to keep EP3 and EP4 and some EA games.

I've waited for so long to be where the action is, now again waiting. Good for me PATIENCE is my middle name. Something that I learned from playing games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAX. CHARACTER LIMIT ONCE AGAIN MET!   MAX. CHARACTER LIMIT ONCE AGAIN MET! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAX. CHARACTER LIMIT ONCE AGAIN MET!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FearLess Ran Online :: General :: General Discussion & Question-
Jump to: