FearLess Ran Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FearLess Ran Online

FearLess Ran Online Ep3 mixed Ep4!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fearless RanOnline Server Status

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pisika
Administrator/FearLess Games

Fearless RanOnline Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Fearless RanOnline Server Status   Fearless RanOnline Server Status Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:30 pm

On behalf of Admin[Jerwin] and the Administrator team, I bring you BAD NEWS.

June 04, 2008. Fearless RanOnline Admin [Jerwin] had an unfortunate turn of misfortune, around 6:00 PM of the said date, our dearest admin was caught by his boss working on his server, which happens to be Fearless Ran. You know what I mean with this.

He was almost dismissed from his work, meaning terminated. Fortunate though, he was given another chance BUT he was transferred to another department and he was forced to leave his computer unit for reformating.

The Administrator team will try to put Fearless Ran back online, as soon as we manage a way to find another location to host it. More or less Fearless Ran will be back soon, but when it come back we will be running with the latest episode and other latest functions of the game.

Please Bear with us, we will try to make way so that you, players, can enjoy playing our game.

The Administrator Team. Arrow
Back to top Go down
[Admin] jErwiN
[Admin] jErwiN

PostSubject: Re: Fearless RanOnline Server Status   Fearless RanOnline Server Status Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:46 pm

i told all of u before that no buzzing in my YM now wat happend???
and now others telling me sayang PERA nila how come?? hayzzz muntik na aq mawalan ng trabaho..
Back to top Go down
https://fearlessran.forumotion.com
Binchoutan
Advance Gamer
Advance Gamer
Binchoutan

PostSubject: Re: Fearless RanOnline Server Status   Fearless RanOnline Server Status Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:48 pm

ang masasabi ko lang jan, ha!? ang bad naman nila! T_T (pwera comment jan na nagisisipsip ako pwede ba!? hindi lang kayo ang naperwisyo, ako rin!) kaso wala naman ako mapapala kung magwawala lang ako di ba!? maging positive kayo pwede!? hindi lang kayo ang nahihirapan.

GM favor pala, pa send naman sa email ko sa ym yung pic ng lalakeng shaman na naka 195 set please!? thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cybasumo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fearless RanOnline Server Status   Fearless RanOnline Server Status Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fearless RanOnline Server Status
Page 1 of 1