FearLess Ran Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FearLess Ran Online

FearLess Ran Online Ep3 mixed Ep4!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good News and Bad News!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[Admin] jErwiN
Administrator/FearLess Games
[Admin] jErwiN

Good News and Bad News! Empty
PostSubject: Good News and Bad News!   Good News and Bad News! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:52 pm

Here`s THE Good NEWS!!
ME [Admin] jErwiN currently upgrading the server in a REAL FULL EP4 Version so i need all your patient!!
YES we are now in REAL EP4 Version but i currently editing it... coz its not easy to run this files... and i want this be perfect....

THE BAD NEWS!
Character will be wipe out the reason is the old database of ep3 mix ep4 version is different in database for real ep4 version... we cant use the old database in a new one....
Q:What is Database??
A: Database means = Account and Character in game...

and the server will go offline in several week or a month coz its not really easy to edit and add more new feartures in this files... and i planning to add new hair style and the aero skater board i try to make it mix with ep5 version.. and the important think we cant run this server in are pc now coz this ep4 files EAT 2.9Gig of RAM when its 0 players OMG! imagine that we have only 2.0gig of RAM so how we can run it?GETS? so all of you need to do is wait or maybe you can help us to buy a new pc coz we cant afford to buy new one and a better pc we need INTEL Dual Core and maybe 4.0Gig of RAM is enough to run this server but im not sure if its succesfully.....

SO GUYS PLEASE PRAY THAT I CAN BUY NEW PC lol!
Back to top Go down
https://fearlessran.forumotion.com
Mckallen
Senior Gamer
Senior Gamer
Mckallen

PostSubject: Wow   Good News and Bad News! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:54 pm

GM thats a real and good news.....

hope you can fix all of the things you need........

GUys have patience...........

While Waiting guys please vote Fearlessran......

Mckallen
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/jodanny_sideshot11/index.html
[Admin] jErwiN
[Admin] jErwiN

PostSubject: Re: Good News and Bad News!   Good News and Bad News! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:56 pm

Currently we dont have voting poll for my server i decide to delete it.... coz i want this server to be perfect before advertise it.... hmmm maybe some guys here can help me about pc problem.... just YM me and lets talk if you wanna HELP!
Back to top Go down
ajryuzon

PostSubject: .................   Good News and Bad News! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:30 am

well THANKS to the EP4 Files of Jolin88 aka Phoenix Ran the Owner of the Best Private Server..

btw.. HOPE someone will share their ep4 DATABASE hahaha and dont forget! the EP4 EDITORS too wakakaka
Back to top Go down
[Admin] jErwiN
[Admin] jErwiN

PostSubject: Re: Good News and Bad News!   Good News and Bad News! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:39 pm

CLOSED!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News and Bad News!   Good News and Bad News! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good News and Bad News!
Page 1 of 1