FearLess Ran Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FearLess Ran Online

FearLess Ran Online Ep3 mixed Ep4!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can we have forum games?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
starrnova
Advance Gamer
Advance Gamer

Can we have forum games? Empty
PostSubject: Can we have forum games?   Can we have forum games? Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:15 pm

Can we have more forum games/events?

Objective: To draw moremembers to visit the forum and vote as well.

Background: I'ts been 2 days since I've been off and on the forum. In those times I'm on, only 1 or two is/are online.
For a server hopper like me who is choosing a server for a shop, its a bit annoying. Just speaking my heads off, do'nt get angry with me. geek
Back to top Go down
[Admin] jErwiN
Administrator/FearLess Games
[Admin] jErwiN

PostSubject: Re: Can we have forum games?   Can we have forum games? Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:10 pm

well as of now i can`t host an event here coz im reareally busy but if you want you can make just ask me if wat kind of reward you want so that i can decide......
but as of now im so sorry i can`t host an event......
Back to top Go down
https://fearlessran.forumotion.com
starrnova
Advance Gamer
Advance Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Can we have forum games?   Can we have forum games? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:29 am

/heh I understand you're busy, you wouldn't be an administrator if you're not Cool

The idea is appealing though I'll be steppin' on someone else's toes. I understand we have forum mods. It's high time they show us their skills. If they need my input I'll be very happy to help. Just pm me on forum [I may never be online 24/7 but I'm always around ... just leave a message.]

Mr. GM just a word of advice, this server will eventually grow. You'll need people you can trust to help you. [Wag po kayong magagalit. Prangka lamang po talaga] lol!
Back to top Go down
[Admin] jErwiN
[Admin] jErwiN

PostSubject: Re: Can we have forum games?   Can we have forum games? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:49 am

i agree for wat you said you know what i want to test you i will hired you to be a FM but i want to test you 1st.... give me i time to think ok??
i like the way you answer my topic and other members thread nice forumer thats wat i need Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://fearlessran.forumotion.com
starrnova
Advance Gamer
Advance Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Can we have forum games?   Can we have forum games? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:39 am

Thanks oh kind GM! [pinahaba mo naman ang hair ko] /joke

Maybe what I learned for being the Tagalog Translator of a rated RO-International server is deeply ingrained on me. But I'm pass the time of grabbing opportunities for I've chosen my path. Although, my goal of helping anybody in need of help still remains. Let's give chance to other to develop and grow. geek lol! [Weird ko talaga noh?]

Promise, I'll give my best shot to be the best forumer you're talking about.

Thanks for the praises, you made my day! Smile
Back to top Go down
smokespew
Senior Gamer
Senior Gamer
smokespew

PostSubject: Re: Can we have forum games?   Can we have forum games? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:27 am

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee si starnova, elow to you... your like me... before i play this im really addicted w/ Ragnarok.. i saw ur post and i see /heh... w/c is means an emotion in ragnarok.. w/c means happy... hmmmm ur kind a real weird.

but ur good in english speaking.. if you dont mind teach me..Very Happy base on what is see ur very intellegent.. good in speaking in english.. all grammars are good.. not like me (ENGLISH CARABAO lol! lol! lol! ) ^__^ but keep it up...

who knows... if ur gonna be chosen as the one of forum moderator here in our SERVER..

play for fun, stay alive, and BE PATIENT!!!! lol! lol! lol!

NO PATIENT WILL ALWAYS BE A LOSER!!!! Razz Razz Razz

/GG

by the way.. im Ex-[FM]WEPSEKK..

play w/ us.. play for fun and make new friends... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
spacemercs
Adept Gamer
Adept Gamer
spacemercs

PostSubject: Re: Can we have forum games?   Can we have forum games? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:24 am

starrnova wrote:
Thanks oh kind GM! [pinahaba mo naman ang hair ko] /joke

Maybe what I learned for being the Tagalog Translator of a rated RO-International server is deeply ingrained on me. But I'm pass the time of grabbing opportunities for I've chosen my path. Although, my goal of helping anybody in need of help still remains. Let's give chance to other to develop and grow. geek lol! [Weird ko talaga noh?]

Promise, I'll give my best shot to be the best forumer you're talking about.

Thanks for the praises, you made my day! Smile
dude mayb u can teach me some pointer 2 be a great forumer....im also wanna be a candidate for forum moderator....and my english isn't that bad ^_^...thnx in advance

May The Force Be With You
Back to top Go down
starrnova
Advance Gamer
Advance Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Can we have forum games?   Can we have forum games? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:28 pm

Thanks guys [smokespew, spacemerc]. I made a topic in General Discussion entitled To All Forum Lovers that contain tips (as i remember them) to be an effective Forum member. Hope it will help you both as well as our other forum users and Moderators, too.

In the meantime we are a bit off-topic and I want to redirect it.

To all Forum Moderators, more Forum Games please!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we have forum games?   Can we have forum games? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can we have forum games?
Page 1 of 1