FearLess Ran Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FearLess Ran Online

FearLess Ran Online Ep3 mixed Ep4!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top Five reasons why some Online Games die!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[Admin] jErwiN
Administrator/FearLess Games
Administrator/FearLess Games
[Admin] jErwiN

Top Five reasons why some Online Games die!! Empty
PostSubject: Top Five reasons why some Online Games die!!   Top Five reasons why some Online Games die!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:35 pm

1. Too samey with other MMORPGS (guild wars is probably the one with the most innovations as far i know)

2.Buggy
as hell (sure, it`s got patches, but after you patch, a new one comes
out and you have to patch again, which can be tiresome).

3.Money sucker (i don`t like the idea of spending money for just leveling up my avatar).

4.Gets boring once you get used to it (leveling up will be a chore in no time).

5.Hackers (with every new cheat protection procedure introduced, somehow these bastards get through the line).
lol!
Back to top Go down
https://fearlessran.forumotion.com
starrnova
Advance Gamer
Advance Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Top Five reasons why some Online Games die!!   Top Five reasons why some Online Games die!! Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:12 am

True, I'm new to the server. [newest member it says] But don't be fooled, I've been hopping at most online servers. Wink
Based on what I gleaned and learned, other private servers closed due to the following:
1. Lack or should I say insufficient Community Support. Members are eager to play, they will 24/7 but only few will donate, for whatever reason [or should I say "daming palusot"]
2. Some members are too intelligent and hard-headed. When GMs yelled, "Dont exploit bugs", they'll do whatever they like.
3. GMs/Administrators inactive most of the time that makes reporting futile. The community needs to feel cared and attended.
4. Sometimes its the improper setting of base/job level. We all know that the base and job levels are directly proportional with character creation. The easier to level the more characters will be created. And that leads to WIPEOUT. Frequent wipeouts, to most gamers, are what gamers greatest fear.
5. Most of the times, too many ideas can be a hazzard too. Let's face it, we want a server different from the rest. And that's what Admins aim ... to be different. But too implement changes we forego bits and pieces, only to realize the bits and pieces forms part of a greater picture. [I'll let you think deeper on what that bits and pieces are.] tongue

Me and my big mouth Laughing Doing it again ... Letting it shows how weird I am.

1. Too samey with other MMORPGS (guild wars is probably the one with the most innovations as far i know)

--- I can stay in game for years if I truly like the game.

2. Buggy as hell.

--- Who cares, as long as nobody exploits it. But when 1 does, I'll be one of those screaming wipeout. lol

3. Money sucker (i don`t like the idea of spending money for just leveling up my avatar).

--- Who cares about Avatars? My reason for playing is different from you and anybody. Didn't I say I:'m weird?

Last edited by starrnova on Sun May 25, 2008 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling po)
Back to top Go down
Binchoutan
Advance Gamer
Advance Gamer
Binchoutan

PostSubject: Re: Top Five reasons why some Online Games die!!   Top Five reasons why some Online Games die!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:57 am

* i aggree

2.Buggy as hell (sure, it`s got patches, but after you patch, a new one comes
out and you have to patch again, which can be tiresome).

* yes it's true

3.Money sucker (i don`t like the idea of spending money for just leveling up my avatar).

* this is like the case for ran ph, and the like.

4.Gets boring once you get used to it (leveling up will be a chore in no time).

* oh sure! cause the exp rates are so low, that you think that the turtle walks faster than your exp. then a player will say "ehh ano naman!? may thrill! kasi pinaghirapan mo" all i can say is "like i care for that ass!" what if im really sick of playing the same game with the same rates, and i wanna go for something that's better than the usual, where i can do almost anything with my character without "chasing to death" of levelling?

5.Hackers (with every new cheat protection procedure introduced, somehow these bastards get through the line). lol!

* actually, i think those game protection are also the cause of hack cases, then after the case has been submitted to the admins etc (no offense GM Jerwin) they just say to you "please wait for a week, and let us study your case" STUDY MY ASS! you just give us a cold shrug and let the hacked player work on his own way from the start.

i would like to add another case for this matter:

6. Undisciplined Players

*Those ones who love to KS, FPK, and the like, in short want to play the weaker ones, or just love to show off... SHOW OFF MY ASS! i have played most private servers, and man! admins do take actions once you report someone. they instantly ban a player in no time at all, while in legal servers, they what!? they almost do nothing, as usual give you a cold shrug, or if you're pretty lucky, sure they do some action, like decreasing something for that player!? c'mon like that kind of discpline will work!? argh!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cybasumo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Five reasons why some Online Games die!!   Top Five reasons why some Online Games die!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top Five reasons why some Online Games die!!
Page 1 of 1